craft-war Index du Forum

craft-war
Bienvenue sur le forum officielle du serveur minecraft Craft-War ! Serveur RP , constructions et PVP !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

nike air max

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    craft-war Index du Forum -> Craft-War -> Règles du serveur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
NelsonSandy

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Juil - 05:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: nike air max Répondre en citant

Hours ago we shared with you three out of the four nike air max pairs from the Nike Escape Pack. Those sneakers were the Air Max 1, Air Max 90 and 95. Minutes ago Nike released official images from the pack that also includes the Internationalist Mid. The Nike Escape collection focuses on using colors for the Fall and Winter season while on a classic template. Also inspired by wholesome foods and festivities that represent the upcoming Holidays. You can see the shades of brown and earth tones used while utilizing leather uppers with a rich oil finish. The Air Max 1, AM 90, AM 95 and Internationalist Mid from the Escape pack releases December 13th. Below are more images and retail prices. 

Rumors have circulated since the first release of the Nike Air Mag when they were auctioned off that a more widespread release would happen in 2015. Furthermore, the 2015 version would have automatic lacing system. While we can t confirm that part is true, the shoes will return. But according to this image, they will not return alone. Nike is back up to it s old tricks and we might see a women s version of the Air Mag taking on the Sky Hi look. We are sure they will receive a lot of attention, but to be honest they look a bit off nike huarache to us. If Nike does go through with this idea and this is not a Photoshop, we are sure they will sell out either way. What do you think about the Men s and Women s version of the Nike Air Mag? Do you hope this image is a Photoshop or are you excited about the Sky Hi Air Mag? 

Nike will not stand for it s athletes to wear custom sneakers even if they nike air max flyknit are from the brand. According to an image that one popular customizer got his hands on, Nike is putting a stop to it. The main focus for now is NFL players. We have featured many of Soles by Sir creations which can be seen in the actual letter from Nike. He has shared the image on Instagram with the following caption: It s crazy, I never imagined this, this adventure I would be on. But looks like people are starting to pay attention. Listen Nike, 786.412.2271 that s my personal cell, call me tell me how you want my customs to look. I can make it happen. I must say though I m honored though to catch the attention of a BILLION dollar corporation . The issue here seems that Nike is upset that some of the customs are covering up the Swoosh logo, which identifies its brand nike huarache mens especially on national TV. We get why they are upset, but it seems instead of limiting what kind of customs they can wear, they want to ban customs as ... 

We first saw the Black/Gum Nike KD 7 EXT from Kevin Durant s friend Randy Williams. He had them on display at the OKSoles event. A new image has emerged leading many to believe an actual release is coming. The Nike KD 7 EXT shown features an all black upper with the front part of the shoes using suede and around the heel the brand decided to use leather. The outsole and sole will have a gum finish. On our previous look, they came with gold lace tips which we can t see in this image. All in all a great shoe for the colder months. We will keep you in the know on a release date and you can expect us to share more images once we get our hands on them. 

The 2016 adidas All Star collection which is known as Aurora Borealis will feature the adidas D Rose 6 All Star . Although voting hasn t even begun for the All Star game, adidas has got an early jump on their signature models. Derrick Rose D Rose 6 All Star model will turn a few heads as it features a nice shade of purple through the base along with teal accents and glow in the dark details. Other highlights are a white Boost midsole and translucent outsole. At the time of writing, a release date for the All Star adidas D Rose 6 has yet to be announced however this pair should debut in February 2016, right before All Star weekend. If Derrick Rose makes the East All Star squad, you can expect him to lace this pair up in Toronto. Below are a few more images for your viewing pleasure. 

The just unveiled adidas NMD will launch in different color schemes, which you probably already knew. This pair which takes 1980s classic runners but adds modern material and adds for a futuristic look is now nike huarache ultra starting to debut even before the initial launch. The latest pair to leak is the adidas NMD Reflective . Using black primeknit through the base which is followed up with hits of 3M reflective material on the sides. The last touch is white landing on the three stripes, heel and Boost midsole. You can check out more photos of the Reflective adidas NMD below and they recently released at Packer Shoes but have since sold out. More retailers should receive pairs soon, but a launch time is unknown. When that
happens, expect us to provide you with that information.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Juil - 05:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    craft-war Index du Forum -> Craft-War -> Règles du serveur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation